Monday, March 30, 2020

COVID-19

No, I am not a health expert or a scientific expert. So I will not try to offer you any of my own advice. Instead I am going to shamelessly pinch from Fetlife part of a short post they have written there with some excellent links. If you would like to read the whole post it is here.

:::::   :::::   :::::

If you've been following the news recently you've probably heard of the Coronavirus or COVID-19. And, depending on where you live, there might already be recommendations or regulations in place to combat the spread of COVID-19 where you live.

In the news, across the internet, and on FetLife... many people are telling others what they should and shouldn't be doing. Instead of telling people what to do, which we find very seldom works, we wanted to share with you links that we've found useful so that you can make informed decisions for you and your loved ones.

General


Real-Time Dashboards


By the Numbers


United States


Canada


UK


Other Useful Resources

For those who are missing school or have kids that are missing school:

Khan Academy - Classes For Children and Teens
450 Ivy League Courses

:::::   :::::   :::::

Me again. Although I said I wasn't going to offer my own advice, I will give you just one thought (with an amusing link...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure that all comments are helpful and supportive. Deliberately hurtful or abusive comments will be deleted.