Monday, November 30, 2015

An email from Mary in response to the previous post

In the post below, "Should I leave my partner to explore my submissive desires?", there was a very supportive discussion in response to Mary's dilema.

Mary has now written me an email to give an update. She writes,
I wondered if you could post this email up on your blog, to say thankyou to all the people who took the trouble to read and give their helpful advice to my recent email. I am in the process of separating from my partner, and, although my heart has been shattered by this decision and by the loss of my Mum, I feel it is the right thing to do. I need to feel whole again.

It remains to be seen whether I fully embrace my submissiveness, although I feel, in my gut, that this process has already started.

I’m going to give myself the time I need to let myself heal from recent tragedies and make a decision when I feel the time is right.

It’s so good to know that there are people out in the world who are kind and generous enough to give sensible and heartfelt advice to others.
Thankyou all again.
Thank you, Mary, for updating us all on how things are going for you. I am pleased you have found the advice and support of readers helpful. I am sure they will all share with me in wishing you good luck.

2 comments:

  1. <3 Mary, you were on my mind today heavily! I'm so glad you're doing well. Don't be a stranger :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, thank you for the update. I've been thinning about you. It's heartwarming to know that through your pain, you are taking the steps to find you, build you and one day enjoy life to the richest. Take your time. Every step helps define you more, which is always a helpful tool when learning about yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure that all comments are helpful and supportive. Deliberately hurtful or abusive comments will be deleted.